Thursday, November 15, 2007

And then the rains came...

Since I have been here I have heard this phrase a lot:"when the rains come..." As in, "when the rains come these dusty roads are going to be a mess" or "when the rains come the rats have a tendency to come into houses more." I have been waiting to see these rains for a while and a few days ago they showed up. Convenient timing since I am going to climb this mountain this weekend. I head out Friday morning with 5 Israelis and our guides. It is bound to be interesting. And, it is bound to be very, very wet.

4 comments:

tommyd said...

Well, when it rains...head for the hills, I always say :)

Anyway, you should be leaving the rats behind as you climb every mountain...and that's a beautiful rainbow pic, by the way!

td

Anonymous said...

Will you get above the rainclouds? Hope you're having fun!
Lynette

chelcg said...

enjoy. er, enjoy-ed?

Anonymous said...

Well, Dear niece,
The family- Your Dad,Grandpa and
sister Kate and friend Lindsey just shared Thanksgiving dinner with me. It waw wonderful.
Tom then showed him how to connect to this site.
CONGRATUTLATIOINS on your accomplishment. Do it while you're YOUNG.
I will read through previous comments and entries later.
Keep safe, taking picuters and PS I would LIKE Tanzinite!
Love,
Aunt Joan